- Branding / Identities
- Color Theory
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Advice
- Product Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Small Business Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Web Design / Development
- 746Our Blog
A few excellent TED videos
I've done previous posts inspired by TED and embedded their videos. So when I stumbled upon a blog by HubSpot that collected a few marketing related videos, I was inspired to do another.
1) Renny Gleeson: “404, The Story of a Page Not Found”
2) Joseph Pine: “What Consumers Really Want”
3) Sebastian Wernicke: "Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics (about TEDTalks)"
4) Dan Cobley: What physics taught me about marketing
5) Steven Johnson: "Where Good Ideas Come From"
6) Seth Godin: How to get your ideas to spread
7) Derek Sivers: "Weird, or Just Different?"
8) David Carson on design + discovery
9) Paula Scher gets serious
10) Tim Brown urges designers to think big
Jul 12, 2013
Additional Posts You May Find Interesting:
We work with large and small companies, but sometimes budgets, schedules, or differences get in the way. There's always the next one.
We're not miracle workers, but we've been known to perform a little magic and help your businesses take off. And we keep working hard.
Our biggest reward is when our clients tell us we've done a good job and thank us for it. And then when they hire us again and again.